LATEST UPDATE: THE ESCAPADE WAS FULLY BOOKED!! BUT….. SPACE HAS NOW OPENED FOR 4 yogis THANKS TO THE SHINTA MANI ANGKOR WAT. PLEASE REGISTER IN THE LINKS BELOW.
THE WANDERINGYOGI IS ORGANISING A YOGA ESCAPADE TO SIEM REAP. WANT TO JOIN THE ADVENTURE?
The temples in Siem Reap at sunrise are spectacular. The history of the Khmers and Thailand are written on its walls. And so are many of the stories in the Baghavita and Buddha. This is an ancient town, blending new and old, around every corner. Walk through the streets where up and coming dress designers showcase their wares, stop at one of the many stylish cocktail bars dishing the latest in Asian herbal cocktails. Be as healthful or as naughty as you like, Siem Reap has something for you. And the Wanderingyogi knows this place very well, so you won’t get lost and you will see something special.
THE ESCAPADE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to airport
- WanderingYogi welcome cocktail reception and tour of the hotel
- 4 nights twin share accommodation at the stunning Shinta Mani Angkor Wat (http://www.shintamani.com/angkor)
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat, with 108 sun salutations, and breakfast after
- Day trip to Kbal Spean (water falls and ancient Khmer rock carvings)
- An experience of a life time to be part of the amazing Phare circus, and then see these performers in action
- Daily yoga and meditation in the morning
- Yoga class with a local Cambodian yoga teacher
- Tuk tuk driver on tap during day from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Tips and incidentals (such as bar fridge, service charges)
- Any tours, trips or outside those specified in itinerary
- Lunch or dinner, any alcohol or other beverage consumption, unless otherwise specified.
This escapade has room for 8 interested yogis who wish to experience Siem Reap in a way that Trip Advisor and Expedia cannot show you. Plus ones are more than welcome!!
The WanderingYogi worked in and out of Cambodia for 4 years, Siem Reap was her second home away from her home country, Australia. It will be her greatest pleasure to introduce yogis to this amazing town.
This is an adventure. For the curious explorer in each of us, click here to register and find out more about what’s in store.
Please note: when you register your interest, a deposit of $250 singapore dollars is required to secure your place. This is due to the way things work to arrange these adventures. Wherever possible, we will try to return this refund should you need to cancel closer to the date, provided we can find someone to take your place.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
Arriving in the afternoon of Thursday 29 March, you will be greeted at the airport and whisked over to one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Siem Reap – the Shinta Mani Angkor Wat.
An upscale property created by acclaimed architect Bill Bensley, this resort showcases 39 contemporary designed rooms and public spaces in a Khmer inspired design. A tranquil and leafy setting within the township of Siem Reap – just a 15 minute tuk tuk ride from the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat.
Staying in twin share superior rooms, you will experience service at its best.
A special discount has been negotiated for WanderingYogis, these rooms are regularly priced at US$300 per night per room, and it shows in our yoga escapade fee.
This resort also reflects the WanderingYogi Karma Kash approach to life. Shinta Mani with its “Open Doors, Open Hearts” gives a percentage of its nightly room rate to the Shinta Mani Foundation to help achieve their goal of helping Khmer people from Un-employment to employment.
You will meet up with the other Wandering yogis, partake of an Asian cocktail and take a tour of the magnificent property.
Over the next 4 days, you will experience the amazing Angkor Wat Temples, Siem Reap nightlife, a local circus, yoga and meditation every day, and more.
We hope you will consider joining the WanderingYogis on this great adventure. See you soon! And remember we are still at the Singapore Botanic Gardens 5 days a week.